Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What an Awful Ending to that Cinderella Story


Well...I wouldn't have thought that the Butler Bulldogs would have only shot 18% from the field in the National Championship game.  I didn't even think they would get that far (I had them losing in the first round) but they made it, and I bet no one would have predicted they would have only hit 12 shots.  That was one of the most horrendous offensive performances I have seen in the game of basketball, and I have even coached elementary basketball.  All I am saying is; congrats to them making it that far, but come on, 12 for 64? In a championship game?

2 comments:

  1. I can honestly say this game was terrible and may have been the worst game in championship history. I say congrats to UConn for winning it all, but you said it perfectly with those two words, "come on".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game was probably the worst sporting event I have ever watched. It was painful. Neither team played well enough to deserve to win that game. This was an awesome tournamnet topped off with a terrible championship game and when people look back on this tournament they will only remember a terrible championship game rather that remembering it as a great tournament.

    ReplyDelete