Monday, February 7, 2011

Time Has Expired on the 2010-2011 NFL Season



Well the 2010 NFL season has come to a close, and I have to admit, some crazy things happened this year.  We had players suspended, concussions given (and recieved), the infamous tripping incident, record fines handed out, Brett Favre finally missing a start (and MAYBE finally retiring) and even a mess up during the National Anthem on Super Bowl Sunday.  Over all, as a fan I would have to say that this years season was one to remember and I hope that there will in fact be a 2011 season.  Just knowing how much is on the line, I believe that things will be settled and there will in fact be another season next year.  All and all, I am very happy with how this year's NFL season played out,but it would have been better if the Steelers would have scored as time expired....but congrats to the Green Bay Packers.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Bryan, this has been a very eventful season for the NFL. I was able to sit down with my friends/family and watch the majority of the games. I enjoyed following the Steelers mostly because they are my favorite team. I also got to go to my first football game this season. My boyfriend and I traveled to Pittsburgh in December to watch the Steelers defeat the Bengals.

    ReplyDelete