Friday, April 8, 2011

Buc Night




Tonight I will be attending the Pittsburgh Pirates "Buc Night."  This is a big promotion for the Pirates and I am wondering what the turn out is going to be like.  The Pirates were selling $1 tickets to tonights game, plus hot dogs and popcorn is only $1.  To make it even better, tonight is free t-shirt Friday at PNC Park, so I get to see a game and get a t-shirt for only $1.  I hope this works out for the Pirates and they run this promtion again in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I really think thats an awesome promotion. Being from the Philadelphia area, I'm a huge Phillies fan so its kind of weird to see this kind of thing, something I dont think the Phillies would ever end up doing, but I really do think its great for the Pirates. Even if your not a fan and even if they lose, going to a game with some friends for only a dollar and getting a free t-shirt, it would totally be worth it. I hope its something that works out and is continued.

    ReplyDelete