Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness Update

Well, for some, their brackets are already ruined.  On the first day by, 4:30pm, there have been four games already completed and so far Penn State, Old Dominion, Louisville, and Clemson have lost.  The only team out of these four that has probably ruined a couple brackets would be Louisville.  Many people thought they would make it to atleast the elite eight, and instead they lost to 13 seed Morehead State in the first round.  So far there has been 3 buzzer beaters though, and I would have to say the madness is officially here.

3 comments:

  1. Louisville deserved to lose this game! They failed to recognize the situation at the end. With a two point lead and time winding down, they should have fouled Demonte Harper before a shot was attempted. That would have resulted in a one-and-one, and the game most likely would have gone into overtime at the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love March Madness! The games are so exciting and even though I didn't enter my bracket in a pool i still enjoy keeping track and seeing how well or bad my bracket is doing! I cannot wait until this Thursday when the games start up again! Who do you have going into the final four? I have Syracuse, Duke, Notre Dame (they lost), and BYU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Duke, Ohio State, Kansas, and Wisconsin. So all of my final four are still in and we will see how it shakes up come Thursday.

    ReplyDelete